Based on the tourism score, the best times of year to visit Louisville for warm-weather activities are for the entire month of June and from late July to late September.
This downtown Louisville 21c Museum Hotel, within walking distance of the Louisville Slugger Museum, features an art museum, restaurant and spa. Rooms offer 42-inch flat-screen cable TVs.The luxurious guest rooms provide minibars. They have free Wi-Fi and iPod docking stations and also include desks and laptop safes. The centrally located 21c Museum Hotel is within a half mile of the Kentucky Museum of Art & Craft, Frazier International History Museum and Muhammad Ali Center.
Top Trending Louisville Hotels
- Candlewood Suites Louisville-North Just off I-64 and six miles north of downtown Louisville, the Candlewood Suites is eight blocks from shopping at Green Tree Mall. Absorb some local history at Churchill Downs Museum, an 11-mile drive. University of Louisville is 10 miles away. Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom is 12 miles from the hotel. It's a 13-mile drive to Louisville International Airport.
- Fairfield Inn Louisville South Located close to I-65, this hotel is in Shepherdsville, 15 miles south of downtown Louisville. There are chain restaurants within several hundred feet of the hotel. The Kentucky Exposition Center is 12 miles away. It's also 12 miles to Papa John's Cardinal Stadium. The Jim Beam distillery is a 13-mile drive. Fort Knox is 32 miles away. It's approximately 12 miles to Louisville International Airport.
- Radisson Hotel Louisville North 3-star hotel with restaurant and indoor pool. Situated in Clarksville, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Louisville Waterfront Park, KFC Yum Center, and Kentucky International Convention Center. Louisville Slugger Museum and Churchill Downs are also within 9 mi (15 km).
- Hyatt Regency Louisville A stay at Hyatt Regency Louisville places you in the heart of Louisville, within a 10-minute walk of KFC Yum Center and Riverfront Plaza Belvedere. This 4-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Muhammad Ali Center and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Louisville Slugger Museum.
Top Louisville Airport Hotels
- Springhill Suites Louisville Airport Springhill Suites is next to the Kentucky Fair & Exposition Center, adjacent to the Louisville International Airport, and less than three miles from the famous Churchill Downs. The hotel is also close to the University of Louisville as well as a handful of shopping and dining venues. Louisville's top entertainment district, 4th Street Live, is just a hop, skip and a jump away for guests wanting a night on the town, and the airport is less than one mile from the hotel.
- Comfort Suites Airport Louisville Just four miles from Louisville International Airport, the Comfort Suites is south of the city in the Fern Valley area right off I-65. Walk to several area restaurants or head four miles north to an event at the Kentucky Exposition Center. Horse around at Churchill Downs or let the kids go ape at the Louisville Zoo, both 15 minutes away. Downtown Louisville's charms are about 15 minutes north, including the Frazier History Museum in the West Main historic district, shopping and dining at Fourth Street Live! or a scenic steamboat cruise along the Ohio River.
- Sleep Inn Louisville Airport & Expo Hotel with free breakfast, near Kentucky Exposition Center. When you stay at Sleep Inn Louisville Airport & Expo in Louisville, you'll be near the airport, within a 10-minute drive of Churchill Downs and Papa John's Cardinal Stadium. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Kentucky Exposition Center and 5.9 mi (9.6 km) from Muhammad Ali Center.
- Holiday Inn Louisville Airport South Located just off I-66, and four miles from Louisville International Airport, the Holiday Inn is well-situated for early-morning flights. The world-famous Churchill Downs is a 14-minute drive. The Kentucky Exposition Center and Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom are eight minutes away.
3-star hotel near Churchill Downs. Situated near the airport, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Kentucky Kingdom, Churchill Downs, and Papa John's Cardinal Stadium. Kentucky Exposition Center and University of Louisville are also within 1 mi (2 km). Along with a restaurant, this hotel has an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free airport shuttle are also provided.